Enough is enough – an introduction to conflict resolution
This workshop will provide participants with an introduction to resolving conflict more effectively by understanding what conflict really is and how to prevent it from taking on a life of its own in the workplace.
Leaders will gain:
- Insight into why it is important to engage creative contention, but resolve destructive conflict early.
- A practical guide on how to approach unresolved conflict.
- Allow self reflection on how their personal style impacts on responses to conflict within their business units or teams.
- Increased understanding of the nature of conflict, therefore, reducing its frequency and negative impact.
- An awareness of what unresolved conflict can cost an organisation.
- Recognition of the symptoms of a blame culture.
- Approaches to move beyond negative petty conflict.
- An understanding of how ineffective processes can lead to unresolved conflict escalating.
- Tips on how to develop a plan to effectively spot and stop negative conflict patterns and in turn create opportunities for creative contention.
$120 plus GST per participant.
Workshops can be held on-site at the workplace.