Our services > Training & facilitation
Effective strategies for win/win outcomes
This course will help participants develop effective ways to negotiating and secure best results for all parties. We examine different styles of negotiation and use practical role plays so participants understand the skills involved.
Participant learn to develop arguments and counter arguments, fallback positions, creative solutions and alternatives to agreement which they can build into an effective action plan. The most successful negotiators do not try to ‘win at all costs’.
Through interactive simulation and a series of immersive activities, participants will gain:
- An understanding of negotiating to secure better results in the workplace within the context of current legislation.
- Ways to plan and prepare a strategy for successful negotiations.
- Skill in using effective behaviours in negotiation to gather information.
- Opportunities to improve ability to manage conflict and deadlock.
- Insights into how to influence and persuade.
- An understanding of what negotiation is (and what it isn't).
- The ability to achieve win/win outcomes every time.
- A strategy for successful negotiation based on careful planning.
- Improved face to face communication and rapport building skills.
- Tried and tested questioning techniques to establish trades and build flexibility.
- Tactics that ensure you will always trade and never concede.
- The opportunity to role-play with experienced negotiators who will challenge and engage participants, to help apply their newly acquired skills and behaviours.